Do you have a passion for recruiting? Do you enjoy relationship building and thrive in a fast paced environment? If so, Volt Workforce Solutions, a Fortune 1000 Staffing Industry Leader has an opportunity for you!
Volt is looking for a Recruiter to join our growing team in Visalia, CA. The Volt Recruiter is responsible for filling Technical positions for a regional area through in-depth analysis of job skills and qualifications to determine which candidate to source, interview, and hire.
As a Volt Recruiter you will be responsible for sourcing, recruiting and staffing active candidates from on-line and internal databases, contact lists, and job postings as well as sourcing passive candidates through networking, social media sites, cold calling, and complex internet searches.
- Assess candidates' hard and soft skills through a combination of behavioral based interviews and competency-based evaluations.
- Build and maintain a quality pipeline of candidates for contract, contract to hire, and direct hire placement through fostering long term relationships with candidates.
- Collaborate with client hiring managers to anticipate and meet staffing needs, ensure quality of selection and timeliness of hire
- Market qualified candidates to new and existing clients.
- Advise client hiring managers by applying knowledge of their organization and expertise of labor markets to staffing decisions.
- Increase branch profitability through increasing existing business, bringing in new applicants, and managing gross margin dollars.
- Assist with the management of ad generation and job postings for new business and recruiting sources.
As a Recruiter with Volt you will enjoy a highly competitive base salary, industry leading commission plan, comprehensive benefits, performance recognition, extensive training, proven processes, top technology, and career advancement.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Recruiting or Sourcing experience required
- Engineering/IT recruiting experience a plus.
- Customer service focus on both candidate and client experience.
- Proven ability to deliver and achieve results in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence others.
- The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, very strong interpersonal skills, and a passion for learning.
- Associate's Degree or Bachelor's degree preferred. An equivalent combination of education and recruiter and or staffing experience may be considered.
Please send resume
Volt is an equal opportunity employer
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition