Internal Medicine in California
- Bieber, CA 96009
A FQHC-sponsored clinic in northern California is seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician. Base salary starting at $200,000. Primarily an outpatient position seeing between 20-22 patients per day with an hour of rounding in the hospital.
* Joining physician will be joining a small and very team-like work atmosphere
* EHS system in place
* Call 1:5
* Only primary care providers in town!
* 5-day work week
* Additional benefits include medical professional liability, 3 weeks paid vacation, CME, signing bonus, relocation and loan repayment
* Work with 2 other physicians and 1 midlevel
* Rural, safe and family-oriented small town
* Perfect location for the outdoor enthusiast. Right outside your backdoor are numerous areas for hiking, kayaking, fishing, skiing, golfing, camping, etc.
* Hospital services between 2,500-6,000 patients/year
* 1-1.5 hours to Redding, CA
Associated topics: gastroenterology, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonology, rheumatology, sports