Founded in 1997, Think Together partners with schools to change the odds for kids by providing award-winning programs during and outside the school day. We're one of California's largest nonprofits working in school districts from San Diego to San Francisco. Whether you're interested in early learning, elementary, middle or high school, you can invest in your community by working at a local school or working within our home office providing support!
Ensure an outstanding level of customer service by providing direct IT support to individuals throughout the organization. Provide comprehensive and progressive technical support for all company standard desktop and laptop hardware, software, networks, peripherals and cell phones which includes problem diagnosis and resolution, help desk support, and dedication to meeting the requirements of the users in a professional, customer-oriented manner.
* Monitor network infrastructure * Provide excellent customer service at all times * Clearly communicate technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner * Diagnosis and resolution for end-users PC hardware/software problems, network or local printer problems, email, internet or local area network access problems * Resolve User ID and password issues in a quick and efficient manner * Provide level one and level two support for company hardware and desktop software standards * Provide support for phone messaging systems, voicemail, fax and mobile phones * Provide \"On Call\" emergency support after normal working hours if needed * Ensure backups are completed as part of the backup plan support team * Provide support for office 365 applications * Work with users to maximize productivity and use of company standard and business specific, desktop and network based computer equipment and business applications * Work on special projects and performs other duties as required
* Minimum of 1 year supervisor experience * Minimum of 4 years' experience in a help desk role * Minimum of 4 year's PC hardware, software and peripheral implementation and support experience * Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related fields preferred * Experience and technology certifications may be substituted for education * A+ Certification, Network +, Security+, MCSE, etc. * Must be skilled Active Directory * Office 365 administration * Experience in PC/Notebook and peripheral break/fix resolution, installation and maintenance * Experience with data, wireless and voice networks * Experience supporting mobile phones and other mobile devices and related applications * Excellent client relations, verbal, written and interpersonal skills * Skilled in Microsoft: * Windows desktop operating systems * Office Professional software * Email - Exchange/Outlook
* Ability to identify priorities, and manage multiples tasks at one time * Apple/MAC experience a plus
* Must pass Live Scan (criminal background check via fingerprinting) * Provide a clear TB test
Think Together is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, religious creed, physical disability, mental disability, age for individuals age 40 and over, medical condition (as defined by state law (for example, cancer or genetic characteristics or HIV/AIDS), marital status, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment
Associated topics: desktop, help desk, network, support specialist, technical support, technical support specialist, technician, technician i, technician iii, technician iv
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.