Smile Brands Inc. is one of the largest dental service organizations in the United States. We provide comprehensive business support services to our affiliated dental groups throughout the nation, so dentists can spend more time caring for their patients and less time on the administrative, marketing and financial aspects of operating a practice. At Smile Brands which includes the Bright Now! Dental, Castle Dental and Monarch Dental brands every employee and affiliated dental provider shares a common vision: Delivering Smiles for Everyone !
Job Description:ORAL SURGEON:
P/T position in Hesperia and Redlands CA
At Smile Brands and its Affiliated Dental Offices we relieve you of the burdens associated with a traditional private practice, so you can focus on what you do best: providing excellent Oral Surgery Specialty care to your patients. With all the managerial and administrative work handled for you, you wont have to stay late or worry about the administration or financial burdens of running a practice. Good news, instead youll have a system in place that supports your success and work/life balance. You will enjoy your productive day and at the same time achieve your financial goals.More good news:
Proud to Say:
- With your very own territory and built-in network of referrals, you wont have to compete with other specialists or spend any time marketing yourself to dentists or patients.
- With a steady stream of referrals, youll earn a competitive income and a great benefits package.
- All the patients you see are referred to you by experienced dentists
- Youll have dedicated specialty assistants that you will enjoy working with
- You can work as an employee or Independent contractor
- Military Dentist - Specialist welcome. We have flexible schedules for P/T and when you are ready, join the team for a F/T position
At Smile Brands our overall Google rating in many of our dental practices is 4.4 Stars. We will always continue to improve the patient experience.
Celebrating: We are also proud to announce that Smile Brands was honored as an Employees' Choice Glassdoor Top 100 Best Places to Work in the U.S. for 2018 & 2019. We're also pleased to have a Glassdoor Top 100 CEO leading the way!
- Dental Doctoral degree from an accredited dental school
- State license dental license for the State you wish to work in
- Oral Surgeon certification
- Sedation / General Anesthesia Permit
- Minimum of two years of experience, however will consider a new graduate with a long term orientation
A comprehensive benefits package is offered for full-time positions, which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), Malpractice Insurance, and In-House CE opportunities. Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers.
IND-DEN , IH-SPON , GD-SPON
Associated topics: dds, dmd, maxillo, maxillofacial, maxillofacial surgeon, notch, oms, oral, surgery, surgery oral