Family Practice-Without OB opening in , California. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Family Practice Job
We are adding to our primary care staff as our patient base continues to grow. This is a full-time primary care clinic job seeing patients in a Federally Qualified Health Center.
* 40 hours per week and a possible 4-day / 10-hour schedule if desired
* Nurse Practitioners and office support staff in place and running smoothly
* Outpatient clinic plus Immediate Care clinic schedules can be blended as desired
Employee structure, 250,000 income plus signing bonus, full benefits package including health insurance, paid malpractice, PTO, CME and relocation allowance.
Jackson, California is a small mountain town in the Sierra foothills, just 45 minutes from Sacramento and 90 minutes from Lake Tahoe. Its higher elevation offers cooler temperatures, amazing scenery and a great climate for some of the state's best wineries.
* 15 wineries within 15 minutes - scenic mountain environment
* Very low cost of living compared to the rest of California
* 3 large recreational lakes nearby for boating fun year-round
* No crime, clean air, great climate, low cost of living and high quality of life
Feel free to text me at [Click Here to Apply]
Jackson Physician Search[Click Here to Apply]
- Office [Click Here to Apply]
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Associated topics: clinic, family, family medicine, general practice, nocturnist, outpatient, physician, physician md do, primary care, provider