Software Intern - UndergraduateJob Description
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a software technical nature. Experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
* Must be pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related engineering program.
* This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
* 3+months of experience in the following:
* Programming skills in one or more languages like C*, C++*, C*, Perl*, Python*, SQL* etc.
* Linux operating systems.
* Word, Excel, Outlook.
* Embedded SW.
* Computer architecture (CPU cache hierarchy and pipeline)
* Debug and development experience of standard PC system architecture, Operating Systems and Driver internals.
* Availability for at least 6 months internship.
Inside this Business Group
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel? processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
Associated topics: c++, c#, developer, devops, matlab, php, python, sde, software developer, software engineer