Loading some great jobs for you...
At Hyundai, weve rethought our business and created cars that combine performance, quality, design and innovation into a complete package.
Its time you rethink what you expect from an employer.
At Hyundai, we understand you're not just building a career you're building a life. We believe in our people and realize that our success is a direct result of our commitment in offering you great opportunities for your career. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for a chance to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
~ Responsible for the design, production and performance monitoring of non-technical training courses for service managers, service consultants and cashiers.
~ Administer instructor led training programs: Includes content design, content review, class scheduling, enrollment tracking, post-course surveys, compliance reporting, certifications, facility utilization, learning management system maintenance, resolving region and dealership personnel support inquiries, working directly with vendors to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget. (30% :includes 80% self-directed review of non-technical scheduling needs, tracking & reporting of budget YTD spending, remaining 20% standard reporting administration)
~ Web-based training: Includes content creation and review, compliance reporting, certifications, resolving region and dealership personnel support inquiries, working directly with vendors to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget. (30%, includes: working with vendor and regional staff to supply regional training and support TACS needs 30%, development of course contents, maintaining time schedules and budget 70%)
~ Control department budget: Negotiation and follow-up with vendors, completion of executive summaries, sole/single source purchase requests, accruals, and payments. (25%, includes: 80% self-directed activities involved in ePR development vendor negotiations with Purchasing & Legal.)
~ Create executive presentations, annual business plan, cross-department projects and analysis. (10%, includes development of power point slide shows and 10 minute video presentations 80% self-directed, 20% managed activities)
~ Records Retention: Maintain new directory and file management system as required by legal dept. (5%, coordinating record retention with managers 100% self-directed)
~ Bachelors degree preferred.
~ Four to Five years experience in the design and development of non-technical training materials including publications, Power Point presentations and web based courses.
~ Strong automotive technical, PC, development software, presentation, photographic and writing skills.
~ Normal office duties.
Our Company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. The information requested on this form is sought in good faith and will not be used to discriminate against the applicant based on race, religion or creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, marital status, sex or gender (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, or related circumstances), gender identity, gender expression, age, citizenship, sexual orientation, family care or medical leavestatus, military and veteran status, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state and local laws.