OPEN TO WORK LOCATION TELECOMMUTING POSITION FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE.
The primary role of the Field Service Sales Representative is to sell and support Hudson Technologies RSide refrigerant service for customer in an assigned territory. This sales role involving calling on a set of existing customers as well as cold-calling to develop new customers.
* The ideal candidate will have knowledge of HAVC systems, large chillers and industrial refrigeration equipment. Mechanical knowledge is also helpful.
* The most important attribute is a strong motivation and ability to solve customer problems, regardless of the origin; candidate must have a strong bias toward providing customers with the highest level of service possible, must be tenacious at follow-up, and must maintain and grow an existing customer base through provision of outstanding customer and product support
* The ability to build professional relationships and rapport with account contacts and identify prospects for cold calling and convert them to customers
* Must have a desire and ability to learn a broad range of products and services provided by Hudson Technologies
* Must have the ability to understand and articulate Hudson's competitive advantages to minimize competitive losses, while maximizing growth opportunities
* Attention to detail, ability to multi-task in a fast-moving, team-oriented environment, and effective interpersonal, communication, and time management skills.
* Effective problem-solving, business decision-making, pattern recognition, and memory skills
* Ability to implement programs involving new products in conjunction with specific Sales & Marketing initiatives
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Experience in technical sales preferred
* Mechanical aptitude required; experience related HVAC industry preferred Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to build rapport with prospects/clients
* Strong negotiation skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft products (i.e. outlook, excel, word, PowerPoint)
* Familiarity with CRM platforms is a plus
Associated topics: architect, engineer, installation, lab, laboratory, sales applications engineer, technical, trauma, vascular, web service