Southern California Seeks Additional Infectious Diseases Specialist--Signing Bonus
Successful candidate will join two infectious diseases specialists in hospital employed group practice.
- Will be required to assist with teaching UCLA residents/medical students who rotate up to county owned hospital.
- Employed position will include attractive base salary, production bonuses, $10K signing bonus, Student loan assistance.
- Hospital employed comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, pension with up to $17.5K match, disability, 5 weeks vacation/CME with $2500 expenses, sick days, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, active California state licensed favored.
- Experienced candidates as well as new grads welcome to apply.
This community is located within two hours of Los Angeles and Fresno, with a local population of 365,000, and covering over 800,000 draw area. It boasts California State University and six colleges for higher learning. Enjoy such venues as Rabobank Theatre and Convention Center, the Aquatic Center, California Living Museum, the Amphitheatre, Buck Owens Crystal Palace Music Hall for concerts, the Fox Theatre, Buena Vista Museum of Natural History. There is an active Parks and Recreation Program offering many outdoor sports and outdoor activities such as the Skate Park. Situated at the southern end of the San Joaquin Valley for hiking, mountains trails, camping. Come experience all that Kern County has to offer in this family friendly community.