Northern California community seeks Internal Medicine provider
Northern California community in need of employing two additional Internal Medicine physicians for outpatient positions.
- No call, holidays or weekends
- Choose from a rural health clinic setting or practice as part of multi-specialty group
- Practices are completely EMR established - all overhead and billing expenses covered by hospital
- Over 75,000 patient service area for these turn-key practices to grow a busy practice quickly and plenty of patient referrals
- Financial package includes attractive base salary guarantee and incentives based upon volume
- Qualify for state loan repayment assistance over 3 year period
- Benefits package to include malpractice, health, dental, vision, vacation, CME w/expenses and relocation
- Must be BC/BE and California licensed or in process
- Experienced candidates along with upcoming graduates welcome to apply
Within an hour of Sacramento at the base of Sierra Nevada Foothills, abundant shopping within 30 minutes, recreational opportunities abound with great weather year round in Mediterranean climate, county seat, large retirement community and inexpensive housing.
Associated topics: gastroenterology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, sports