OB/GYN Physician Openings-California Central Valley?
We are seeking caring and compassionate providers looking to make a difference in the lives of underserved patients in California's Central Valley.
- Provide quality comprehensive primary OB/GYN health care services at least 40 hours per work
- Base salary ranges with experience, from $300,000 to $320,000 PLUS productivity bonus plan
- Maintain active staff hospital privileges at local hospitals and share on call and hospitalization responsibilities with other physicians
- Excellent benefits including insurance retirement and student loan repayment
- Serve as a physician assistant supervisor and as a preceptor to clinicians in training
- H1 and J1 Visa sponsorships available.
Prime women's centers to choose from in Merced and Modesto, only 90 minutes from San Francisco.
Associated topics: cpg, fertility, gyn, gyn and womens health, gynecology, maternal child services, ob, obstetrics, obstetrics gynecology, som