Inside Sales Engineer
Job Summary & Essential Functions:
The Inside Sales Engineer is primarily responsible for providing technical and analytical support to the sales and customer service departments. This includes but is not limited to facilitating the quotation process, analyzing cost structures, providing technical support to customers, acting as a liaison between technical support staff and the sales department through the new product development process, and assisting with sales activities related to the support of company-wide sales goals.
* Responsible for preparing quotations and/or facilitating the quotation process for new and existing extruded, machined, and fabricated products. This includes analyzing pricing and costs to identify opportunities for improvement to overall profitability.
* Provide technical support to customers and outside sales managers with respect to materials, materials selection, product/part design, functionality, and manufacturability.
* Act as liaison between customers technical staff and the company to ensure satisfaction while providing feedback to sales, quality control, engineering and production.
* Facilitate the creation of bills of materials, manufacturing plans, and supporting documentation to support the new product development process.
* Responsible for identification and qualification of potential sales leads for the purpose of increasing overall company sales revenue and customer base.
* Other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must possess the outlined experience level, education, training, minimum years of experience, product or industry knowledge plus any certifications in order to be considered.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business or other related field
* Experience or education in plastics a plus
Required Skills & Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, qualifications, competencies, abilities and any physical demands if required. Physical demands are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential requirements of this job.
* Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
* Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and specifications. Experience with Aerospace documentation a plus
* High degree of technical aptitude
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
* Problem solving skills
* Team oriented
26381 Ferry Court
Santa Clarita, California, 91350
Associated topics: building, engineer, installation, laboratory, medical, physician, sales applications engineer, spinal, technical, vascular