CompHealth is assisting a practice in a highly-desirable community in the Northern California Bay area that is seeking an exceptional OB/GYN physician. The community has a growing demand, so they are hiring an additional physician. This is a great opportunity to build a practice. You will work from 9 am to 5 pm, with the exception of one 1/2 day. There will also be three to five call shifts per month. You will be joining another OB/GYN and an NP. The hospital has a level II NICU and does 1,500 deliveries annually. The ideal candidate will be board certified, experienced, and comfortable with all aspects of OB/GYN, including advanced surgical procedures.
This independent contractor opportunity has an MGMA above-average earnings. You will receive five weeks of vacation plus routine holidays, and medical malpractice reimbursement.
You will love living and working in this area of California. It is known for hundreds of hillside vineyards and high-end restaurants.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other OB/GYN job, contact CompHealth today.
For more information, contact Aaron Hull directly at 203.###.#### or email your CV and references to ...@comphealth.com.
- 4.5 day work week
- Three to five call shifts per month
- Tremendous growth and existing patient base awaits you
- Long-term opportunity/low turnover
- MGMA above-average earnings
- RVU and productivity bonus available on third year
- Generous compensation with huge earning potential
- Highly-desirable community in northern California
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: cpg, fertility, gyn, gyn and womens health, gynecology, maternal services, mother child services, ob, obstetrics, som