A wonderful outpatient Neurology opportunity is now available through a hospital network of practices in California. The community has growing demand, so the facility is opening new clinics and adding more physicians. You will step into a waiting outpatient patient base. The schedule is Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm with great referrals to keep you very busy. There is no call and an opportunity to teach residents is available if desired. You will work with a great group of Physicians, specialists, IM and FM physicians that will send you referrals. Qualified candidates must be Eligible or board certified to be considered. Current residents and fellows or experienced are all welcome to apply.
This hospital opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits for you and your family, vacation, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage. Loan repayment is also available.
Opportunity provides you the chance to enjoy living near some of California's larger cities, some of California's most sought after places to live and work. Do not miss the opportunity to call it home.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Austyn directly at 801-###-#### or email CV to ...@comphealth.com
- Great schedule of Monday to Friday, with terrific lifestyle
- Guaranteed to be busy from day one and full referral base from primary care providers
- This is a hospital position with strong medical support
- Fantastic work-life balance in this laid back city with lots of outdoor activities
- Very generous PTO plus bonuses
- General Neurology position with a designated Stroke Center
- Become part of this growing community and practice Neurology your way
- Loan repayment and other great benefits are possible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke