A pulmonology and critical care opportunity is now available at a single-specialty group in southern California. The community has pressing demand, so the group is reviewing new candidates. Schedule is Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm. You will work with a great group of dedicated and experienced pulmonary/Critical Care specialists.
This partnership track opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation, relocation reimbursement, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice/tail coverage.
Come live and practice in sunny southern California. This is one of the most sought after areas in the country. You will love calling it home due to excellent school system, low real estate and more.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both permanent and locum tenens healthcare staffing. With the largest nationwide client network, we have openings in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth will find the right job in the right location for you.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please forward your CV via email to: ...@comphealth.com and contact Austyn directly at 801-###-####.
- Single-specialty group in California with early partnership
- Dedicated and experienced pulmonary specialists for a great call schedule
- Terrific base salary plus exciting and huge earning potential
- Most providers live and work locally with great real estate and school districts
- Very attractive vacation time plus CME
- Malpractice and tail coverage as well as fantastic medical benefits
- Excellent schedule of Monday-Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm
- Full family healthcare benefits including dental
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: critical care, critical care intensivist, eicu, emergency medicine, neurointensivist, pulm, pulmonary, pulmonologist, transplant, ummc