A northern California medical facility is in need of a gastroenterologist to join a hospital-owned multi-specialty group. They have an endoscopy center you'll be working from. You'll be greeted by a large referral base and exceptional hospital support. The schedule will be Monday to Friday, and you'll see 15 to 22 patients per day. You'll need to be board certified or eligible, and fellows and H1B candidates are welcomed. ERCP is required, and EUS is helpful, though not required.
You'll earn a competitive base salary or income guarantee, malpractice insurance with tail coverage, ample vacation time with 1 week CME and stipend, tax shelter, pension plan, medical coverage, and relocation assistance.
This northern CA city has year round mild climate for enjoying the outdoors, with quick access to the ocean and to redwood forests. The community has all the amenities of a college town with an endless array of things to do and see, like great art, fine dining, shopping, culture events, and museums.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, forward your CV and references to ...@comphealth.com or call Austyn at 801.###.####.
- ERCP required, EUS is helpful
- Referrals from the community's PC physicians
- 15 to 22 patients per day
- Fellows and H1Bs welcome
- Competitive base salary or income guarantee
- Malpractice paid with tail coverage
- Tax shelter, pension plan, and medical coverage
- Generous vacation time with 1 week CME and stipend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: endocrinology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal medicine physician, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, rheumatology, sports