A Clinical Cardiology opportunity is now available at a northern California hospital. The facility is hiring a new physician to join others in this growing community. The call schedule will be 1:4. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible. Current fellows are welcome to apply. Invasive, Non Invasive and Electrophysiologists are encouraged to apply but interested and qualified specialists must be familiar with CRM devices (insertable cardiac monitors, pacemakers and defibrilators).
This hospital employed position offers a competitive compensation package, malpractice insurance, health benefits, vacation, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance. Community is a beacon to travelers and sightseers and offers the excellent amenities of a tourist destination.
CompHealth consultants work closely with all types of facilities: from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. Your personal CompHealth consultant will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
If this sounds like your just-right job, please call Austyn C. Iwuh at: 801-###-#### or send your CV via email to ...@comphealth.com.
- A wonderful medical facility seeks a Clinical Cardiologist
- Freedom to practice general or Invasive Cardiology your way
- Large referral base from other physicians to keep you as busy as you would like
- Live and practice in this lovely part of California with great outdoor activities
- Facility has two fulltime Cardiologists and two parttime Cardiologists
- Join other Cardiologists on board and share this easy call schedule
- Attractive base salary plus strong earning potential and compensation package
- Full family benefits with 401K structure in place
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: cardiologist, cardiology, cardiothoracic, cardiovascular, chf, congestive, electrophysiology, failure, hhp, invasive